Front Hubs... Done

I put the front suspension back on today. It's not final, but I need to take some measurements for the front sway bar drop links and I need to get the tires on so I can roll the chassis around and install the transaxle. As discussed in a previous post, I spent a lot time looking for new hubs with integral wheel speed sensors for the traction control system. I wound up with a high-end hub which required both it and the upright to be machined. I probably measured 50 times to make sure that I wouldn't have a fitment issue... and it all worked.

The round black plastic cap on the upright has an electrical connector for the wheel speed sensor... one thing done.